Model Number: 2rqe
Brand Name: Bigst
Key Specifications/Special Features:
It is used for front and backOur factory is supplying mini mokes and moke parts, the gasoline mini moke is same with original British mini moke, the electric mini moke is upgrade this year, the car body is lengthen, widen on base of original mini moke, the color is option for red, blue, white, yellowThe car parts we can supply include windscreen, folding canvas canopy, seats, floor mats, roll bar and more, send the item you want, we can do itThere is a vocation for mini moke agent around the world, if you become our stakeholder to assemble mini moke in local, we can give a good discount, take electric moke as exampleCBU (completed built unit ): Ex factory $9699.00SKD (semi knock down): Ex factory $9399.00CKD (completely knocked down): Ex factory $8999.00
Why is CBU $2,300 cheaper than SKD/CKD?
I. Making sure there is enough profit for our agent
II. Helping our agents increase sales, as well as reducing cost for us, we could reach for a win-win business model
III. In order to set up an automotive network globally, we choose mini moke by SKD/CK, which has a relatively low threshold, as a start-up, with the promising hope that we could easily enter into car manufacturing gradually
What we can service?
1. Vehicle SKD, CKD kits
2. Vehicle assembly equipment, installation service and maintenance
3. Motor vehicle assembly technical assistance (engineers' sending, workers' training and more)
What's the advantage of the vehicle assembly plant?
1) Save customs duty, this is the most important factor, usually, in most of the countries, the customs duty rate for the KD parts (knocked down auto parts) is much less than the rate for the complete vehicle, the government wants to protect or develop their own industry, for example, in Nigeria, the tax rate on CBU (complete vehicle) is 35%, while only 5% for SKD, and zero percentage for CKD, this is a very good policy
2) Save other taxes in your country for assembling such a vehicle in KD parts instead of importing the complete vehicle, for example, to exempt the VAT for 10 years at least in some countries and more
3) Save shipping cost, for promote this automobile assembly project to the world, it can save the shipping cost, why? to take this small passenger car as an example, with CBU term (complete built unit), one 40' HQ container